[Serusers] SIP call hold/unhold

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:14:20 CET 2005

Sending to the list as more people might be interested...

I read offer/answer RFC quite a long ago but as far as I remember
there is no limit in the parameters you can change in a new
offer/answer exchange.
According to this, UA1 can change the port and the media direccion in
the same offer/answer exchange.

Samuel.