[Serusers] Netcall - Job opportunity

Edgar Barbosa edgar.barbosa at infopulse.pt
Wed Dec 14 19:19:09 CET 2005

Netcall - Job opportunity

Netcall (www.netcall.pt) is the leading VoIP service provider in Portugal.
Netcall is also the new kid on the block, we are fighting the established
old fashioned telco's.

We are currently searching for an experienced systems engineer, highly
specialized on VoIP services, to join our team in Porto, Portugal.

We offer you a great career opportunity in a young and dynamic company,
where your contribution would have a direct impact on the business
definition and strategy.

You will work as a member of the development team, designing and developing
next generation VoIP services.

Candidates should have:

- Deep knowledge on networking and VoIP related protocols (SIP, IAX, ENUM,
etc.)

- Experience on SER, Asterisk and MySQL

- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills

So if you want to get for a period experience abroad and also work in a
challenging area where you can express yourself with your knowledge...
please make the time to address us an email with CV...

If you're interested and/or would like to get additional info, please feel
free to contact us: emprego at netcall.pt