[Serusers] PSTN guard

Nikola Stojanoski nikola at intrafon.com
Wed Dec 14 18:33:46 CET 2005

Thanks Klaus for your answer but what i wanted is to get the cdr's from
accounting module from SER so is mediaproxy sending messages BYE or CANCEL
to SER after that idle time or it's just closing the session and logs into
it's own logfiles? It is going to be more easy if SER is getting some
signaling from mediaproxy because if the mediaproxy is doing separate
logging i will need to check 2 databases and make some hard calculations.

As i've seen on the newest verion of mediaproxy accounting is not included
into the free package and i don't realy need codectype etc. i just want to
have call duration so i can calculate price.

Regards