[Serusers] Please, help with SUBSCRIBE timeouts

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:06:09 CET 2005

Im facing the problem again... I've checked with Ethereal on the
remote machine (xxx.xxx.32.38), and NO SUBSCRIBEs even reached there.
Means that SER forwards the request, but request does not get there
for some reason... Might be the network problem... Maybe that
intermediate NAT proxy... Anyway, Im going to try tomorrow at the SIP
server site. Hope it works... Meanwhile, if you have any other ideas
about what's happening, please, let me know... Otherwise, just dont
answer back.. I've bothered you enough for today. :)

   Thanx a lot for the help anyway!

      Andrey.