[Serusers] Please, help with SUBSCRIBE timeouts

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:54:56 CET 2005

This is one of those times, when UA started working properly... When
it fails again I'll post the traces from xx.xx.32.38 machine..

Anyway, I print out every message in the console, when it comes (even
before it gets to checking)... When SUBSCRIBE is "stuck", no output
comes in the console of the remote UA... Meaning that , if there is a
problem, then this problem is within NIST-SIP stack... And then I
start wondering again: how come eyeBeam has the same problem? Cause it
definitely doesn't use a NIST-SIP stack...