[Serusers] Fwd: simple click-to-call

Ken Rozinsky xraycharlie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:08:58 CET 2005

First off I would like to thank all those that helped me out.

I got it set up to the point where the ctd.sh script will call me but
unfortunatly the gafachi service does not support REFER :(

So I not have a few more questions:

1. Is there any other services out there that somebody can recomend
that allows refer and also has the non-commital, teired pricing sort
of like what gafachi has?

2. From what I understand, refer will pass the call off but what I
would like to do is to be notified when a call is completed for
auditing and reporting purposes.  Is this possible?  It would be nice
to pass off the voice so as to not have to handle the bandwidth of the
20-30 or so calls, I would just like to know when those calls have
ended.

Regards

Ken