[Serusers] How can I change dial rulesbased on From:' header instead of R-RURI?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Dec 13 14:19:38 CET 2005

There are a couple of things you COULD do.

You could use search().... like...

if(search("^From: something"))

That could be a little tricky with getting the formatting correct, but is doable.

You could also use AVPs...

avp_write("$from", "i:19");
if(avp_check("i:19", "eq/1234 at somewhere.com/i"))

Don't trust me on exact syntax, though, but that's the idea.

N.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:55:49 -0500, Leo Papadopoulos wrote