[Serusers] Problems building RTPproxy on FC4

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Dec 13 13:27:25 CET 2005

I'm having an issue building RTPproxy on FC4.  I checked out the source
yesterday, and the configure script went well, but the build is failing on
some weird things.

make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/eneref/new/rtpproxy'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2 -c main.c
main.c: In function 'handle_command':
main.c:363: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 6 of 'recvfrom'
differ in signedness
main.c: In function 'main':
main.c:997: error: 'useconds_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:997: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:997: error: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:997: error: syntax error before 'delay'
main.c:1230: error: 'delay' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/eneref/new/rtpproxy'
make: *** [all] Error 2

First off, useconds_t is in sys/types.h which is one of the includes in the
main.  But looking at the GCC line, it looks almost as though something's
missing.  I checked the Makefile, and the DEFAULT_INCLUDES is set to -I.
-I$(srcdir) -I.   and then there's that space... where I assume $(INCLUDES)
would go... although that's not set anywhere in the Makefile.

Anyone like to smack me with the bat of stupidity and tell me what I'm doing
wrong?

N.