[Serusers] SER, presentity and mySQL

Ángel Gómez angel2g at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:12:27 CET 2005

Hi, I'm working wich SER and making it to suport presence.

Now I have SER instaled with the mySQL and pa modules loaded, the thing is
than I make the pa module to use db to store the presence data, but when I
send a Notify to the server its don't store any data in the
presentity_contact table, and I want to know why it dosen't store anything
in there.

If some one knows why isn't stored any data, of if I make the notify bad, or
if I doing this in the wrong way... please tell me, my objetive is to store
the presentity status in teh data base.

here is the notify than I use:

NOTIFY sip:10.22.1.5:5060 SIP/2.0