[Serusers] simple click-to-call

Ken Rozinsky xraycharlie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:27:18 CET 2005

Hello,

As an exercise in learning how all this stuff works, I'm trying to set
up a simple click-to-call service for our office to use. And
potentialy to allow clients to use vai the web site to save them on
the long distance charges.

I set up Asterisk with the TACI script and got it to all work with an
account on gafachi but I noticed that it could only handle one call at
a time.

I was told that openSer would allow more than one call at a time so
I've installed it (basic no mySql) and have it up and running.

Now, being new to this I have no idea how to connct to gafachi and do
a click-to-call type thing.

Would anybody be able to help me with this?

Regards