[Serusers] How can you check if From: SIP URI is Registered.

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:05:50 CET 2005

If you are comfortable with modifying the code, you could create your
own "registered_from" function ...
Take a look at the module usrloc (or is it registrar?), where the
function "registered" comes from. The file lookup.c contains the
definition of the function ... just change the header taken (instead
of the ruri, take the From header ... or the To ... or the Contact ...
or ... )  and voila! I did it for my test lab ... it works.

Regards,

Cesc