[Serusers] create user problem with serweb

Ashutosh kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Fri Dec 9 12:31:35 CET 2005

Hey,
	We have worked up our own installation of serweb without
Confirmation mail by tweaking the sql. What *ROUGHLY* you have to do is to
	1. remove the "sql insert" into pending table from reg/index.php.
	2. remove the "sql table copy" (select * into from...) from pending
to 	   subscribers table in reg/confirmation.php.
	3. Add the equivalent of above two codes as a single insert into
subscribers in the file reg/index.php.
(I may be missing the file names correctly though, since I did that a long
ago.)
This will cause the registration records to directly go into the subscribers
table without going to the pending table.
	You might want to change/edit the related code and messages
accordingly.
	But remember, it is always good to follow the prescribed path.

Regards,
Ashutosh Kumar