[Serusers] Rtpproxy & Nathelper config

Joel Solanki zealous at bonbon.net
Fri Dec 9 04:49:48 CET 2005

Below are the error which i get in /var/log/messages
I dought on my version as it is old. i m using rpm provided by iptel . version is 0.8.12 which sounds to outdated.
Is this so ?

Right now i am installing new version 0.9.4 and trying it.
But cant rtpproxy + nathelper work with 0.8.12 ???

ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter <ping_nated_only> not fou
nd in module <nathelper>
Dec  8 19:47:23 x1 ser: parse error (86,43-44): Can't set module parameter
Dec  8 19:47:23 x1 ser: parse error (111,22-23): unknown command, missing loadmo
dule?

thanks,
Joel