[Serusers] Problem configuring presence module

Javi Lavandeira javi at isr.co.jp
Wed Dec 7 04:50:43 CET 2005

Hello,

I work for a Japanese company and I'm writing in behalf of a coworker
who can read some English, but cannot write it.

He tells me that he's trying to use authentication in SER's presence
module, but gets the following error when trying to run it:

Dec  2 16:55:22 gorilla3 ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter <auth> not
found in module <pa>
Dec  2 16:55:22 gorilla3 ser: parse error (93,20-21): Can't set module
parameter

He thinks that the problem might be the following line in ser.cfg:

modparam("pa", "auth", "xcap")

The version he's using is ser-0.10.99 from CVS.

Any idea on what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

--
Javi Lavandeira