[Serusers] Call hunting w/lcr, how to set diff q values?

Brian McCrary bmccrary at lwav.net
Tue Dec 6 15:24:51 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:38:11AM +0200, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> in route block, you have to call load_contacts() followed by
> next_contacts(), which will load the first set of contacts.  then each
> time you enter failure route, you need to call next_contacts() again.

Thanks for the info, that took care of the problem!! It works really
well now!! I also needed to had a t_on_failure in my failure route so it
would run the failure route again if the second contact was busy, so it
would go to the third an so on.  The lcr module works great and seems to
me to be by far the easiest to implement for this! Thanks for releasing
this module Juha!!!

Brian