[Serusers] Ser 0.9.4 and 302

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:13:19 CET 2005

I, fact, i missed in that senario

A invites B
B replies with a 302 and Contact-header to C
Ser send a 302 to A and Contact-header to C
A initiate a new invite to C with no references to the initial invite

Well, I must suppose I have to do something to avoid Ser to send this 302
back to A and initiate the forwarding in ser itself.

Using a refer or what else?

Olivier