[Serusers] nathelper/rtpproxy when both SIP UA are behind same NAT

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Fri Dec 2 23:11:42 CET 2005

Hello Rafael,

This is an issue I'm having at the moment as well, where two UA's are
behind the same nat. SIP obviously works fine, I can ring one UA from
the other (one UA a Grandstream Budgetone 100 and the other the X-Lite
softphone from Counterpath). Audio doesn't work. Did you get this
working with forcing rtpproxy?

Regards,
Jan Henkins
Cell: +27-84-951-4334