[Serusers] STUN support

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Fri Dec 2 23:05:04 CET 2005

Hello Ladislav,

Thanks for the tip. Getting STUN to work with the Vovida stund package
was so easy that I completely distrusted the setup. Testing confirmed
that it is actually working as it should. It works well enough that I've
added SRV records in my DNS just in case some clients that supports that
lookup method wants to connect.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins