[Serusers] NAT transversal

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Fri Dec 2 03:27:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to set up ser (version 0.9.4) on a server that is not behind
any form of NAT. I need to get to this ser server from behind NAT
firewalls (ADSL). To test I'm using a variety of software (linphone,
Twinkle etc.), and I also have a Grandstream Budgetone 100 that I'm
using. I tested the Grandstream phone successfully on my FWD account
with STUN, however try as I might I can not log on to my server. What is
the best way to accommodate this type of setup? At the moment I need a
simple nudge into a direction so that I can research it properly.

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins