[Serusers] LCR question

Eric Haskins eric at rackspeed.net
Thu Dec 1 21:33:52 CET 2005

I have tested LCR routing and it is working as I had expected. My question
is if I only want to send traffic to this one certain gateway for prefix
"1207"  Maine, USA  it will try the gateway 3 times then it will load the
next gateway even if it is in another group. In some instances I would not
like it to rollover to any other gateway.

Is there a way to tell SER to just send 500 No more gateways for specific
group?  I know it sounds odd but if I route some wholesale traffic at a
certain rate I dont want it dumping to another gateway that has a poor 1207
rate.  This would only be used in certain cases not for retail customers

Oh!! One other question has anyone tested to see if  %@192.168.1.1  in the
from_uri of the LCR table will work?? Basically Company A's gateway IP is
192.168.1.1 and sending traffic to me can I use LCR from_uri to route the
traffic??

Eric