[Serusers] problems to install SER with presence

victoria beltran vicbelma at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 10:18:38 CET 2005

Hi,    I am trying to install the last unstable SER version  with support for SIP-based presence. When I compile  and install SER with presence modules (make install  include_modules="pa rls mysql”), it does several  errors:    receive.o: In the function 'receive_msg':  /root/sip_router/receive.c:231:undefined reference to  'reset_user_avps'  receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:232:undefined  reference to 'reset_user_avps'  receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:251:undefined  reference to 'reset_user_avps'  receive.o:/root/sip_router/receive.c:252:undefined  reference to 'reset_domain_avps'    I have downloaded current ser sources by "cvs -d  :pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser  checkout sip_router" and I have seen the usr_avp.h and  user_avp.c files. In this files, the reset_user_avps  and reset_domain_avps functions hasnt been defined.      Could anybody help me?    Thanks!!

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es