[Users] direct manipulation of DB

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Dec 23 15:26:32 CET 2005

I posted a simple FIFO Client that can be used to test sending commands
and receiving responses from OpenSER.

The link is here: http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=utilities

Regards,
Norm

p.s. Comments or suggestions for improvements are welcome.

p.s.s. I believe that the OpenSER roadmap has an API project that will
depreciate the FIFO interface.  Perhaps one of the developers can
elaborate more on this.