[Users] direct manipulation of DB

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 23 12:43:22 CET 2005

Hi,

you can directly manipulate the DB, but note that there are some module
which do caching of the DB content; so even if you modify the DB
contents openser will not be aware of this; some of the modules which do
caching also provide a reload function (via fifo).

In you particular case, the usrloc does caching...you may try
db_aliasesmodule, another alias implementation without caching.

regards,
bogdan