[Users] Radius Multi Call Leg Accounting/Billing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 20 19:11:30 CET 2005

Hi Klaus,

the idea is like this:
    A calls to B and B forwards to C - you need to have in the AVPs the
following src, dst pairs : (A,B), (B,C) - you can do this where ever you
what/need/can in the script.

For the radius types....you can use whatever you think is better. To be
honest I'm not an expert into RADIUS, so I let the liberty to the user
to put what he wants ;).

regards,
bogdan