[Users] LCR problem

Pepe jlbravo at acotelsa.com
Tue Dec 20 13:22:25 CET 2005

Hello,

    Im making tests and its not a LCR problem, its a problem from my GW2,
when I use it for first option, it fails too, here you have the
ngrep,

ClientA                    -->        Proxy                        -->
GW2
(192.168.10.93)                (192.168.10.91)
(195.219.74.166)

Regards

The problem is that the BYE request will be handled by your LCR logic.
The BYE request should be route in the loose_route block as it is an
in-dialog request. Maybe the BYE sent from the gateway is not correct.
Please post a ngrep dump (ngrep -t -W byline port 5060)

regards
klaus