[Users] AVPops question

Fri Dec 16 12:04:00 CET 2005

I I got it right know, you need the following:

avp_printf("s:$hdr(call-id)", "$hdr(call-id)-$Ts");
The AVP ist string based, and the name of the AVP is the Call-id. Guess
AVPOPs need to be extended for this.

What is the main purpose of this new AVP? Adding as header or storing in
the database, so that another proxy can access it?

avp_pushto("$Myheader","$hdr(call-id)");
But this would just duplicate the Callid header.

regards
klaus