[Users] Radius Multi Call Leg Accounting/Billing

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 17:50:53 CET 2005

Hey guys,

I sent this as a duplicate for eaiser searching for others to find.

pardon my ignorance...Klaus that was help full, thank you.
Ok, so I know how/which AVPs to populate. But I still don't know when to
populate them.

Let me elaborate more on this, Im doing radius accounting, so I don't know
when to set the flag in conjunction with when to populate the AVPs.

Will the avp_write() function trigger a radius star/stop record when the
AVPs are populated?

Do I use a radius function in conjunction with all of this?

If anybody has a brief example or a snippet of their config, this would
greatly help.

Thanks,

Lenir