[Users] Transaction already in Process

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Dec 15 16:32:42 CET 2005

Klaus,

All calls are going through OpenSER from the phones. However, they don't go BACK to OpenSER. Asterisk terminates the call. Putting all calls BACK through OpenSER would be a nightmare. It would make a lot of Asterisk features such as ACD Queues, MeetMe Conferencing etc very hard to manage. I'm not even sure if they would work.

Doug.