[Users] any howto for using mediaproxy with openser

Thu Dec 15 12:34:56 CET 2005

I just can tell you that it is able to handle all this situation. But I
can't help you if you just say "A cant call B". You find to dig into the
problem. Learn how SIP works. Learn how to use ethereal and ngrep to
watch the SIP call flow.  Use ethereal to watch the RTP streams. Use
xlog to watch how SIP messages yre routed by your SIP proxy.

Then post the excat problem and also post the correspondig SIP call flow
(e.g. use ngrep -W byline)

regards
klaus