[Users] mysqlso error

neil thomson neilthomson2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:46:09 CET 2005

Hi,

even I had the same problem related to mysql.so, but it was solved thanks to
the replies to the mail regarding "mysqulso error".

but now even after that problem is solved, still the SIP UA is not albe to
register with OpenSER, it is giving me the error...

 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occurred

Iam using the OpenSER with TLS support

Thanks,
Neil