[Users] inbound call failed

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:45:02 CET 2005

I think that it is a NAT problem.  Found from some document showing
that using STUN is not stable much.  As I know, openser will have a
nathelper module to process the NAT.  There is an configuration
example in the source "nathelper.cfg".  Does it work to solve the NAT
problem instead of using STUN?