[Users] mysqlso error

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Wed Dec 14 03:09:34 CET 2005

Hello,

Maybe you have modules from different compiles mixed.  One way to make
sure everything is at the same level is to remove all the modules from
/usr/local/lib/openser/modules, then recompile everything.

We use FreeBSD here and to compile/install we generally only need to
perform the following two steps:

1) gmake

2) gmake install

We have found that more than enough debugging information is available
by the generous use of xlog in our configuration files with "debug=3".
If you really want alot of debugging information, "debug=9" can be used
in your configuration file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Norm