[Users] 302 and contact address new invites an request header..

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Fri Dec 9 19:53:30 CET 2005

Hi,
I was just wondering if there has been any changes to the pseudo
variables?

I receive a 302 with a new contact address,
however if I print out in the failure router $ct I get the $from.....

br hw

PS, another thing I've realized now, is that I have a problem solving
the new INVITE after a redirect.
Since the new INVITE after redirect has the same call-id, does that mean
that all flags etc is kept and still are valid?

For instance;
INVITE:           xxx@<cisco-gw> -> yyy@<domain>
REDIRECT:                       <- 302 Contact: zzz@<domain>
NEW INVITE	  xxx@<cisco-gw> -> zzz@<domain>

I have a : if (uri=~"^sip:yyy at .*")  in the beginning of my script and it
return true on the new INVITE..

Is this right?

br hw

--