[Users] transfer not possible!!

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 8 17:23:05 CET 2005

hi klaus,
  I have the loose route block in my cfg file. I handle both the nated clients as well as non-nated clients in the loose route section properly.
  Actually the problem is I suppose with the audio codes gateway that I use. When I tried to transfer using an x-ten softphone the call was transferred sucessfully.
  If anybody has some idea about what setting must be done, kindly share it with me.
  thanks a lot for your response.
  jayesh

    Probably you have problems with relaying of in-dialog requests. Many
phones send a reINVITE just before the call transfer, to put the
original participant "on hold".

Do you have a

if (loose_route()) {
t_relay();