[Users] t_replicate after failure

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Dec 7 16:41:49 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm afraid it's not possible to replicate to several points -
t_replicate will send all the branches to the address from parameters
(it uses the param IP:port to create a proxy). So, all your branches
(with different RURI) will go to proxy3 in your case.

maybe adding a t_replicate() with no params will be a future solution.

regards,
bogdan