[Users] Features support cfg file ?

Paul van Schagen paul at adaline.nl
Sun Dec 4 15:56:16 CET 2005

Norm,

Thank you very much,

I guess the routing part that actually performs the forward should look
somewhat like this.

route[7]
{

       /* check for forward feature settings for this user */

       avp_db_load("$ruri","s:fwd");
       avp_print();/* for debugging */

       /* check if fwd exists for  this user */

       if ( avp_check("s:fwd","re/sip:[0-9]+.+/g"))
        {

         /* it exists now redirect the call  */

           avp_pushto("$ruri","s:fwd");
           append_hf("P-hint: call forwarded by user\r\n");

           setflag(3); /*indicate forwarded call */
           log(1,"LOG: forward found in database call will be
forwarded\n");

           /* uri has been changed , continue */

        }
       else

        {

      log(1,"LOG: no forward found..... continuing");

        }
}

What do you suggest to use for the spoken noticications in your example
?
Is there a module capable of doing this with Openser ?

Best regards
Paul