[Users] Creating permenant contacts with FIFO ul_add

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Sun Dec 4 02:34:05 CET 2005

Hi Doug,

It seems that you were almost there.  You should have taken a look at
the openserctl script (yes, it's a script).

I just pulled the following two lines from the script:

# 128 means FL_PERSISTENT is on
fifo_cmd ul_add "$USRLOC_TABLE" "$SERUSER@$SERDOMAIN" "$2" "0" "1.00"
"0" "128"

This should help you out, although I haven't tested it.

Regards,
Norm