[Users] mediaproxy problem

Fri Dec 2 10:46:54 CET 2005

Hi!

I'm having problems with the mediaproxy which I can not resolve.
Sometimes, when the session is terminated, mediaproxy does really
terminate the session and the ports keep allocated. At the moment I'm
having 400 open sessions and mediaproxy uses 80% of the CPU.

Attached you can see the logfile of mediaproxy (to avoid line breaks).
The first call does not terminate correctly and the ports are still
opened. The second call terminates correctly.

Can someone help me digging into this problem?

regards
klaus