[Users] t_replicate after failure

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Dec 1 00:49:56 CET 2005

Ok, I worked out that you need to use append_branch, like this:

append_branch (proxy1)
append_branch (proxy1)
t_replicate (proxy3)

That's what the devevelopers say anyway...

However, all the t_replicate's are going to exactly the same proxy.
Here's a post by two people that have reported _exactly_ the same problem.
Is there a solution?

http://www.archivum.info/serusers@iptel.org/2004-12/msg00268.html

Thanks,
Doug.