[Serusers] Adding +1 to From:/To: for E.164 compliance

Ryan Tucker rtucker at isp-direct.com
Wed Aug 31 15:15:49 CEST 2005

Pietro Ravasio wrote:

>I suggest you to use textops module and subst functions, for example:
>
>loadmodule "/your/path/to/textops.so"
>subst_uri('/^sip:([0-9]*@.*)/sip:+1\1/i');
>
>You can change anything within the body of a message, using subst instead of
>subst_uri

This seems really dirty and ugly, yet appears to be doing the trick
without breaking things.  Thanks!

Thanks as well to Klaus and Greg; I fully agree that this is an
abomination, and may very well involve the same carrier Greg is thinking
of.  I've got Asterisk around for any cases where this doesn't work out,
so we'll see how it goes.  -rt

--
Ryan S. Tucker
Network Engineer

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.