[Serusers] offline v unknown

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:48:40 CEST 2005

So I added the does_uri_exist to my offline user check and received the
following error upon startup. The problem is not obvious to me. Nils
have you
seen this error? If so any advice on how to proceed?

Aug 31 06:32:54 ser[20035]: register_udomain(): Invalid table version
(use ser_mysql.sh reinstall)
Aug 31 06:32:54 ser[20035]: domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
Aug 31 06:32:54 ser[20035]: ERROR: fix_expr : fix_actions error

 Commenting out the if-then block containing the does_uri_exist removed
this error.

Thanks,Steve