[Serusers] Re: OT: Monitoring tools

Daniel Corbe daniel.junkmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 00:37:49 CEST 2005

Sorry guys.. let's try this again in English :)

Hello,

I'm currently researching a project that would enable us to pull the
actual signaling (SIP conversation) along with our CDRs

The best way I can tell to approach this is to set up a server on a
SPAN port which mirrors all my proxy servers' traffic.

I was curious if anyone else has ever used this approach; and if so,
what tools were being used to filter out and subsequently log the
signaling (SIP) traffic.  If not, is there a better way to approach
the problem?

Thanks.

-Daniel