[Serusers] Cancel'ing filure_route

Dmitry Isakbayev isakdim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:02:20 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for pointing me to the discussion thread.  Checking for code "487"
does not help in my case.  When t_relay times out, the lowest status is 408.

The new 't_was_cancelled' sounds really useful.  I hope it takes care of all
cases.  I will test it out.

When do you suppose the new "t_was_cancelled" function will become available
in ser?

Regards,
Dmitry