[Serusers] is_uri_host_local

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 17:23:45 CEST 2005

Hi

Will this detect IP address also in the domain table, I have moved part
of my setup to domain and IP mode, to support quintum boxes, but the
call is failing on when I check

else if (!is_from_local() && !is_uri_host_local()) {

                sl_send_reply("403", "Please register to use our service");
                break;

in my setup.

The from part is not local, hence the is_from_local will fail, the
is_uri_host_local should work since the RURI contains the Ip address of
my proxy, normally it would contain the FQDN.

Iqbal