[Serusers] ACK

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Tue Aug 30 15:22:05 CEST 2005

my-IP is the IP of the SIP Proxy. I made an ngrep and I noticed that the URI
of the ACK is the URI in the contact. The call was from client to
PSTN-Gateway.

I rebooted the router of the client and all works fine now. Very interesting
what you said about the RFC... I will check it. Thanks!!

Sebastian