[Serusers] NAT example

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Tue Aug 30 10:50:00 CEST 2005

Don't worry,
These messages comes from the startup process, when SER tries to get the PTR DNS records of the IP addresses present in the config file. These pointers map IP addresses to domain names, instead of the "standard" domain->IP mapping provided by the A|AAA DNS records.

Probably your SER instance is running, have you tried ps??

Enjoy!

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Kamran Ahmad <p_kami at yahoo.com> 08/30/05 10:35AM >>>
i tried this

ftp://siprouter.onsip.org/pub/gettingstarted/configs/nat-rtpproxy.3.05.cfg

but it is not working

/var/log/messages
Aug 30 11:12:42 SIP ser: WARNING: fix_socket_list:
could not rev. resolve ip

--- "Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com> wrote:

> Try to Getting Started document from
> http://onsip.org/  You will find both a
> working config, as well as detailed explanation of
> the theory and actual
> commands.
> g-)
>
> Kamran Ahmad wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > i am following this link for ser-0.9.3 but Nated
> > Clients

 are not working. Can any one please tell

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=SER+nat+support