[Serusers] serweb msilo ser problem

Walter Willis walterwn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:53:36 CEST 2005

i am problem with msilo and serweb :)
i have installed the ser (cvs) and serweb, send IM put any thing in
sip address of recipient:
and send the message and view:
sadasd no exist.
Message has been successfully sended to address sip:sadasd at domain.com

and debug the SER:

3(9953) Warning: run_failure_handlers: no UAC support (0, 0)

the scrit ser:
route{
    if ( !mf_process_maxfwd_header("10") )
    {
        sl_send_reply("483","To Many Hops");
        drop();
    };

    if (uri==myself) {
    {
        # for testing purposes, simply okay all REGISTERs
        if (method=="REGISTER")
        {
            save("location");
            log("REGISTER received -> dumping messages with MSILO\n");

            # MSILO - dumping user's offline messages
            if (m_dump())
            {
                log("MSILO: offline messages dumped - if they were\n");
            }else{
                log("MSILO: no offline messages dumped\n");
            };
            break;
        };

        # domestic SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB

        if(!lookup("location"))
        {
            if (! t_newtran())
               {
                sl_reply_error();
                break;
               };
            # we do not care about anything else but MESSAGEs
            if (!method=="MESSAGE")
            {
                if (!t_reply("404", "Not found"))
                {
                    sl_reply_error();
                };
                break;
            };
            log("MESSAGE received -> storing using MSILO\n");
            # MSILO - storing as offline message
            if (m_store("0"))
            {
                log("MSILO: offline message stored\n");
                if (!t_reply("202", "Accepted"))
                {
                    sl_reply_error();
                };
            }else{
                log("MSILO: offline message NOT stored\n");
                if (!t_reply("503", "Service Unavailable"))
                {
                    sl_reply_error();
                };
            };
            break;
        };
        # if the downstream UA does not support MESSAGE requests
        # go to failure_route[1]
        t_on_failure("1");
        t_relay();
        break;
    };

    # forward anything else
    t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {
    # forwarding failed -- check if the request was a MESSAGE
    if (!method=="MESSAGE")
    {
        break;
    };

    log(1,"MSILO:the downstream UA doesn't support MESSAGEs\n");
    # we have changed the R-URI with the contact address, ignore it now
    if (m_store("1"))
    {
        log("MSILO: offline message stored\n");
        t_reply("202", "Accepted");
    }else{
        log("MSILO: offline message NOT stored\n");
        t_reply("503", "Service Unavailable");
    };
}

wath is the problem????