[Serusers] ACK

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Mon Aug 29 21:19:08 CEST 2005

Hi!

I noticed a "phenomenon" that I don't understand:

I make accounting with ser. If all works fine, ser puts into the database:

sip_method:     ACK
i_uri:                sip:0182011542614xxxxxx at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060   (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx = IP of PSTN-Gateway)

... and after the call, the BYE message reaches my server.

But sometimes, the ACK is logged in the database like this (in the most cases form users "far away"):

sip_method:    ACK
i_uri:                sip:0182011542614xxxxxx at my-ip:5060

In this case, the BYE message doesn't reach my server.

Does anybody know what could be the reason and why ser logs the ACK from himself?

Many thanks!

Sebastian