[Serusers] ser and database: using a view instead of a table for 'subscribers' table

Arnaud Ligot spyroux at spyroux.be
Mon Aug 29 16:07:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

I already have a database with username, password (clear), firstname,
lastname and I want to use ser with this database. I already have an
administration interface for tis database so I want to keep it as is. I
want to create a view for the 'subscribers' table based on my database.

I'm looking for a good documentation about fields of 'subscribers'
table. I also want to know if I can use ser without timestamp and
encrypted fields of 'subscriber' table and if I have to create other
tables in order to use ser only with auth_db.

best regards,

Arnaud Ligot