[Serusers] offline v unknown

Kevin Brennan kevin.brennan at redsquared.com
Mon Aug 29 15:48:10 CEST 2005

I think what I'll do is insert the full uri into contact on alias table
for every user then then do a lookup on this at first to rewrite the
ruri (ie. E164 -> uri translation). If the user is not in this table
then it's "unknown" the following failures to lookup location will be
offline subs so they can go to voicemail.

Thanks all for pointers /Kev/